Camp Discovery App Review : Autism Learning Games
Today I’ve gotten opportunity to review Camp Discovery app that teaches your child new skill. Developed by the Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) it is suite of learning game that is helpful to children with autism and approved by teachers, parents and professionals.
Autism is a pervasive developmental disorder that is five times more common in boys than in girls. But with the help of Camp Discovery, The fun learning app that utilize technology to revolutionize learning for child with autism you can improve and develop skill in such affected child. So many parents have already used it and it is an excellent learning tool for children age two and above.
Although CARD developed Camp Discovery for children with autism, all children can benefit from the carefully developed teaching procedure that contains different stage and levels that you kids will love to play.
Some of the Unique Camp Discovery Features :-
- Every trial begins with preference assessment which make sure that each player is unique and preference of them will change accordingly.
- Motivation learning which provide fun learning and rewards for completing rounds.
- You can track the process of your child and generate graphs and other measurement tools are also available.
- In order to give personalize learning experience to each player, Parents can manipulate multiple settings.
- App was designated for iPad with simple user interface. Player just need to drag and drop or touching flashcards to be successful. Player receives both auditory and visual reinforcement to keep engaged during learning session.
According to reviews I’ve seen at iTunes we must say that It’s worth to try this unique kids friendly app. It’s for both professional and parents want educational app for their kids.
CARD was founded by leading autism expert Doreen Granpeesheh, PhD, BCBA-D in 1990. You can find more about them by checking their site. In order to see the screenshot or to download the app, please visit iTunes.